If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact a Customer Service Representative within 30 days of delivery at (561) 507-0115. Please supply the Representative with your order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail. The Representative will also need your e-mail address and phone number. Waterview Products Inc. will make every reasonable effort to replace the item in a timely manner. We cover shipping charges if there was damage to the item due to shipping.
If there is extensive damage to the packaging, contact a Customer Service Representative immediately at (561) 507-0115. Please have your order number available when you contact the Customer Service Representative.
RETURNING AN ITEM
The packing slip in your package will contain detailed instructions for returning an item. Here are the basic steps:
- Please refer to your packing slip for return information.
- Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible.
- Enclose the bottom portion of the original packing list with the item. Be sure to keep the top portion of the packing list for your records. If you cannot send your packing list, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item.
- All products must be returned, unused or used, in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork and accessories to ensure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return. Unless your packing slip directs you to ship an item to a different address (and if so, follow such directions), ship the return package to:
Waterview Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 4082
Deerfield Beach, FL. 33442
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.
CHANGING OR CANCELING YOUR ORDER
Cancellations Due to Order Processing Difficulties
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available.
- Difficulty in processing your payment information.
- Cannot ship to address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an important notice regarding your order via e-mail which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
Changing or Canceling Your Order
After you have clicked “Send My Order,” your order begins to process and
you cannot cancel or change your order
.* Our system is designed to fill orders and get them on their way as quickly as possible. Once you receive your order in the mail, simply return any items you do not want by following our return instructions.
*Note: You may only cancel your order if you receive an e-mail notifying you that: